Wednesday 5 September 2012

What now?

Now we've finally graduated University there is one question poised on everybody's lips... "What now?"
I've never been able to answer that question and I have a sneaking suspicion that I never really will be able to answer it properly. For some people it seems almost obvious, they have a great idea, a passion or a talent that they can follow into a career that's right for them, be it a doctor, a vet, a scientist, a writer, an artist, a lawyer or a dancer. But what if you've never had a great talent or indeed any talent, there's no one hobby or career that fills you with passion and your mind is empty when it comes to thinking of        the future? What then?

When asked "What do you want to do?" the first thing that comes to mind isn't a job, it's travel.

I love to travel. I love everything about travel, the crazy people you meet, the strange foods you try, the bewildering sights of every type be it from the top of a skyscraper or the top of a mountain.

So, what now? Now I'm going to travel and I'l find a way to make it into a job even if it's only for a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment